In the purchasing team you support the entire EMEA organization with procurement projects related to direct and indirect goods and services, raw materials and technical procurement
Multinational client active in the medical devices industry, located in Leuven.
For this role you will get these responsibilities:
- You organize price requests, analyze and compare price quotes and negotiate with suppliers to come to a purchase that offers the best conditions in terms of price, quality, delivery and service.
- You prepare the orders and are also responsible for their input.
- You support the senior buyer, technical purchasing, proactively with new and current projects and you take care of the follow-up of suppliers and deadlines.
- You are responsible for informing internal customers about the state of affairs regarding price requests or orders.
- Following up supplier invoices is also part of your duties.
We are looking for someone with following profile:
- You hold a Bachelor degree with several years of experience in a similar role
- You are conscientious and an administrative organisational talent
- You are analytical
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel
- You have experience with an ERP package, preferably experience with SAP
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English
- You have strong commercial, technical and communication skills
Our client offers an attractive salary package within a multicultural environment.