Grand Rosière (Belgium)
- Develop Apps people care about.
- Coach small distributed dev teams.
- Be responsible of what you develop.
- Framework and/or front-end.
- Several programming languages.
- Passion for development.
- Quick & Autonomous learner.
- Read & Written English.
Nice to have
- Contribution to Open Source Projects.
- Master degree or higher.
- Linux, GitHub.
What's great in the job?
- You develop an Open Source Software and interact with the community.
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Support of a real usability and testing team.
- Have the time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing (no customer deadlines).
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- No solution architect, no business analysts, no Gantt charts.
What we offer
- A complete technical and functional Odoo training.
- A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team.
- A great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development.
- The opportunity to join a popular open source project.
- A full-time job with an attractive salary package.
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Please send your cv and motivation letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button and fill in the short form.