Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
Job Description :
- You will participate in the development and management of the Quality Assurance policy with a view to improving the consistency, predictability and efficiency of the IT projects and systems. You will ensure that all individual parts of the production process work optimally so that the end product can be created;
- You will provide support in drawing up a Quality Assurance plan;
- Together with Process Owners you will formulate standards that ITIL and related processes must meet;
- You will participate in identifying and prioritizing IT quality issues, formulate specific, measurable milestones for this and monitor progress towards these objectives;
- You will provide support in conducting reviews of validation protocols to ensure the quality of procedures and processes;
- You will co-implement a QA management system and ensure that it is applied in a fair manner;
- You will offer support in checking the quality of the service;
- You will validate guidelines of the Quality Assurance plan;
You will participate in project design reviews and coordinate with project planning, testing, CISO, ... regarding quality issues;
- You will monitor activities and ensure that all standards, guidelines and procedures are respected;
- You will participate in the preparation of reports, on-board tables and management analyzes;
- You will carry out audits to ensure conformity with regard to the set standards and procedures;
- You will work out preventive actions to exclude recurring quality issues;
- You will promote quality awareness within the company;
- You will play an active role in achieving the IT quality objectives and ensure that they are included in the IT strategy;
- You will provide support in ensuring a link between IT quality and process improvement throughout the organization;
- You will provide support in communicating on the mission, objectives and quality standards;
- You will advise colleagues on quality management strategies and objectives;
- You will keep your knowledge (legislation, guidelines, evolutions) up to date.
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in IT, or you are equivalent through relevant experience;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in an IT and or Quality Assurance environment;
- You have knowledge of user requirements, risk analyzes, validation protocols and associated reporting;
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, preferably also in English.
- Having certification in Lean, Six Sigma, ISO is an asset.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client’s policy;
- A healthy work-life balance.