The Safety and Health Coordinator will assist in the development of H&S initiatives for customers, suppliers and co-workers in the office and ensure implementation.
The candidate will also have to build his internal and external networks and provide some support to other marketing & logistics offices
Our client is a large chemical company.
The company is active in major international markets such as North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Latin America.
Coordination and follow-up of a wide area of responsibilities such as:
- Building RC plan for EU region
- Product Stewardship: audit, assessment, inspection of terminals, carriers and customers through visits, inspection reports and seminars
- Emergency Response: develop plan, do ER exercises and train resources
- Safety Program: provide support to office safety
- Quality Assurance: product quality surveillance, incident management, ISO9001:2015 program management
- Compliance: REACH, Safety Data Sheet, regulatory requirements
- University/Master degree in chemistry or engineering
- 2-5+ years experience
- Profound knowledge on ISO / REACH / Corporate Social Responsibility
- Chemical experience preferred
- Fluent English essential (other languages an asset)
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- A drive for Social Corporate Responsibility
- Proficient communication and high interpersonal skills
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
- Analytical mindset and self-driven
- Self-motivation, a focus on team work
- Capacity to work under pressure and emotionally mature
- Cross cultural understanding
- The company offers a multinational environment in a small and dynamic team: quick, result driven and caring. There is a real opportunity for each individual to have a big impact on the company results!
- The company offers a competitive salary & benefits package
- The company culture enables people to work together across functions, disciplines and regions towards a shared vision and a "One Team" culture
- Joining a dynamic company and being part of a global team