- Lead recruitment processes from A to Z
- Fast-track your Career in Recruitment!
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory.
Our more than 41-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
As a Recruitment Consultant in Finance you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients;
- Build close partnerships with clients by identifying their needs and help their business grow;
- Lead the recruitment process from A to Z, from the interview to the offer stage;
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates;
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities;
- Have an involvement in proposal process;
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria :
- Master's Degree in Finance / Business Engineering / Commercial Sciences;
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in Finance or in Sales;
- Trilingual (French, Dutch & English);
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Smart working ability;
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win;
- Willingness to learn and develop commercial skills.
Competitive Salary & Benefits including a company car and uncapped bonuses
Fun Perks & incentives