Contact : Noémie Evrard | 04 296 01 39 | email@example.com
Subsidiary of a global industrial group, our customer is a technological leader in high-power multifunctional weapon systems for light and medium-weight armoured vehicles.
The mission: RMT Engineer, have the responsibility to plan and execute reliability, maintainability, and testability activities. Her/He will be assigned to the Product Support Engineering department
- Develop reliability predictions for mechanical and electrical designs
- Develop Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analyses (FMECA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Troubleshooting procedures
- Optimize Troubleshooting procedures with a Customer oriented approach
- Perform Built-In-Test (BIT) analysis, implementation, and validation
- Interact with design/system engineers, suppliers, Field Service Representative (FSR) and Master Trainers (MT) to validate Troubleshooting tasks
- Collect, analyse and implement the necessary actions following the Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) data. Perform Root Cause Analysis, engineering investigations and corrective action plans for failed components
- Analyze Specifications, Drawings, Schematics to develop the studies of competence
- Support design reviews and test activities as required
- Determine maintainability and testability requirements to influence the design since the development phase
- Interact and cooperate with the other department, specifically with System Engineering, Safety, Training (Master Trainers), Fleet Management (FRACAS) in order to align requirements in developing RMT documentation
- Challenge existing internal procedures for improvements, implement processes and best practices
- Experience with the FMECA process including a general understanding of electrical design and schematics.
- Applicable experience formulating reliability analyses and predictions (including development of failure rate estimates based on handbook techniques and historical data, experienced on RELIASOFT or other reliability specific software suite is a plus)
- Proficient in the review engineering drawings including use of CAD software, preferably CATIA.
- Understanding design concepts to determine if concepts satisfy maintainability and testability requirements
- Familiarity and/or experience with reliability test plans, R&M program plans, Statements of Work (SOW) and specification preparation.
- Applicable experience performing testability analysis including fault detection and fault isolation.
- Understanding of Maintainability and Reliability Block Diagrams, Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Good knowledge of the applicable military standards to the domain of expertise
- Capable of working with minor guidance and in a team environment
Required Work Experience: Ideal candidate should have:
- More than 5 years’ experience of RMT in a defense related industry is preferred
- Experience working with North American and/or European Military Standards
- Effective written and verbal communication skills needed to brief management, customers and/or large groups on an occasional-to-frequent basis
- Good knowledge of French and English
Contract: full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package (freelance contract possible)
Salary: to be discussed according to your experience
- Meal vouchers of 7€ per day provided
- Eco-cheques of 250€/year
- Fixed fee of 50€ net/month
- Company car OR 100% return trip reimbursement
- Year-end bonus
- 20 days statutory holidays + 12 days of recuperation/year
- Hospitalization Insurance
- Group insurance
- Gifts for special events