Based in the center of Brussels, our client is a telecom and ICT services provider for the Region of Brussels. As a result of a private-public partnership (PPP) between the Brussels Region and the organizaton, they develops, delivers and manages services and regional projects for all its customers among whom: Brussels’s municipalities, hospitals as well as police and emergency services, Actiris, STIB, Bruxelles formation, Bruxelles environment...
As main asset, the organization owns more than 400km optical cables on the Region and has one of the biggest optical fiber footprints on this area. Connecting thousands of sites through different technologies, they offers many different services to its customers like connectivity (IP VPN on an MPLS-based core network), Collaboration solutions (VoIP, mobile, convergence features…), Videoprotection, Videoconference, wifi.brussels, managed services (LAN Management…) and so on.
Due to increasing needs for digital services in the Region, our client is growing in terms of turnover, product portfolio and staffing but keeps a rather small size (around 30 employees), which is an asset for fast and agile developments. Thanks to strong partnerships with the best-in-class actors of the ICT market, the organization can also deliver end-to-end and highly competitive solutions to its customers.
This company is the ideal environment for those who are into technology and driven to achieve. If you picture yourself in such environment, they can soon become your playground!
SALES & CONTRACT ADMIN. ASSISTANT
As Sales & Contract Admin Assistant, you provide administrative support to the Sales Team upon concluding the purchase/sales contract from trading transactions. It covers various back office activities including manage ERP system but also controlling and reporting linked to commercial activities. You also create a positive and memorable experience for customers, partners, suppliers, -anyone that is involved within the company.
Your main responsibilities will be (but not limited to) the following:
- Order processing in our ERP system, follow-up, making sure of the administrative compliance, be able to reply to customers’ demands regarding prices, documents, etc…
- Commercial and administrative follow-up as support for Sales Team, offers, quotations and contract preparation, returns, etc
- Responsible to draft customer contract based on Sales Team requirements
- Responsible for general communication to customers (commercial follow-up, scheduling of appointments, etc.)
- Coordination of the requests between the clients and the sales team
- Responsible for keeping pricing lists, product lists, template … up to date
- Collaborate to set up, implement & improve reporting for internal clients & external clients
- Participate to the optimizing of the sales process
- Assistance in the invoicing process
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, sales, management or related field preferred
- 5+years’ experience in sales assistant
- Highly organized, strong time management skills and detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once with minimum supervision
- Strong sense of customer delight
- Problem solving is part of your DNA
- Ability to anticipate needs, be resourceful, and use sound judgment and tact
- Learning agility; Ability to quickly gain knowledge of organizational operations, procedures, and staff
- Reliability, flexibility and approachability
- Process oriented, adaptable
- Relevant experience in ERP
- Interest in Telco/ICT world
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong customer service focus
- Fluent in French & Dutch with good knowledge of English
- Autonomous, self-motivated, engaged and organized, ready to take ownership, set priorities, work towards deliverables and achieve results
- Energetic, enthusiast and curious, takes initiatives, identifies opportunities, proposes out-of-the-box solutions and is flexible in quickly adapting to change
- Team player attitude, collaborates well with people from various backgrounds and develops solid relationships
Our clients offers an attractive financial conditions as well as the opportunity to grow and develop within an organization where people matters and where employee empowerment is the key value.