For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Security Engineer.
As a Dev Engineer in the Secure Cloud Web squad:
- You are a competent Dev Engineer with a passion for IT and a positive can-do mindset. You are a team player working as a core member of a multidisciplinary squad whose primary driver is to deliver secure web IT services.
- Working with web applications and technologies as an system administrator has no or few secrets for you. You follow up the life cycle of the components you manage from the design, over the implementation and maintenance, until the decommissioning.
- You are no stranger to developing solutions to automatically provision configurations and see this as a must to deliver value faster to the business.
- You are an authentication expert
- You have extensive experience in web authentication in enterprise class datacenters. You know most commonly used directory services and authentication protocols.
- You have experience with IBM Websphere, IBM TAM and/or IBM ISAM deployments.
- You know NGiNX or are willing to dive deep into it fast.
- You are a Security engineer
- Web security has no secrets for you
- Cryptography and hashing turns you on
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Dev Engineer Security you will also need:
- State the minimum qualifications and competences required to successfully perform the job.
- A BSc degree or higher, or equivalent by experience
- 5 or more years of experience in Linux or web environments specialising on authentication flows
- Solid knowledge of RedHat Enterprise Linux (certification is desirable)
- Knowledge of enterprise-class web authentication systems and protocols
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of Dutch and/or French an asset
- Analytical, conceptual/architectural understanding, persuasive, social, communicative.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.