Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green, social and sustainable securities by generating awareness about their projects.
Luxembourg Stock Exchange is looking for an:
Senior Accounting Officer - Finance (M/F)
We are looking for a proactive individual with an appetite to learn and grow within our Accounting & Cost Control team.
- Prepare and report statutory financial statements in accordance with Lux GAAP
- Prepare and report ad hoc financial and statistical reports
- Prepare and report quarterly consolidated IFRS financial statements
- Prepare and review monthly account reconciliations
- Provide support to external auditors during year end audits
- Prepare and report VAT and tax returns
- Contribute to the success of ongoing projects (e.g. process optimization and documentation, ERP upgrade, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business administration
5 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance (preferably within commercial companies)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles
- Fluent in French and English
- Highly motivated and flexible team player
- Accurate, detail-oriented and reliable
- Ability to takeownership of assigned tasks
- Advanced MS Excel skills is a must
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your CV and application letter to: . At a later stage, we may ask for a recent copy of a criminal record (N°3).