The Senior Accountant is responsible for the timely and correct handling of matters concerning the day-to-day administration and bookkeeping including correspondence and other communication with clients, i.e. client portfolios of Accountants and his/her own client portfolio.
Senior Client Administrator (m/f)
- Administration and bookkeeping tasks delegated by the Team Leader or Supervisor (related to any other client)
- Constantly developing (close) work relationships with advisors and clients, maintaining contact and meeting with (and when necessary visit) clients and their representatives
- Having a pro-active attitude to problem solving and coming up with solutions as part of own professional development
- Maintenance of accounting records and preparation of financial reports, i.e. deliverables
- Execution of client payments
- Organization and facilitation of audit of financial statements
- Preparation of annual shareholders meetings
- Follow up and review deliverables prepared by Client Administrators
- Delegating client work to Client Administrators, monitoring and ensuring his/her professional development
- Follow up invoices to clients and collecting debts
- Execute all the necessary to have TMF Group and clients perform according to Compliance and AML rules
- Guiding, coaching and supervising new or less experienced team members
- Work closely and effectively with counter team
- Act as a Client Entity Manager
- Complete on a daily basis his/her time-writing to ensure appropriate chargeability and proper invoicing of the work performed on behalf of clients
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in a trust company or a similar environment
- University degree in Accounting/Finance
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent working conditions
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.