Due to an increase of their activity, our client is currently looking for a seasoned Credit Analyst with previous experience in credit analysis to join their Brussels based team.
Our client is a well-established bank aiming to expand their scope of activities.
- Support for financial analysis / financial package and Credit Review:
- Drafting of credit or revision proposals
- Performing analyzes: distinction between utility and accessory; financial analysis ; ability to identify the risks, opportunities, impact and limits of a case.
- Ability to write clear and concise analyzes: get to the point; readability; clear conclusions; logical reasoning
- Provides support in the setting up and financial analysis of more complex loan proposals. The credit proposal and related negotiations are the responsibility of the Relationship Manager as a whole.
- Help the Relationship Manager to maintain contacts with clients for more complex files and accompanies him in his visits to the client / prospect.
- Monitoring of credit documents:
- Follow-up on the drafting of the letter of credit after receiving the client's agreement.
- Monitoring of general and specific conditions and agreements.
- Application and improvement of credit processes:
- Ensure that the credit procedures are clear and that they are applied by all within the credit department.
- Formulate proposals to improve credit processes and implement them.
- Holder of a master's degree (finance, economics or law) and you have relevant professional experience, ideally, of minimum 5 years in credit activities.
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks autonomously. You do not lose sight of the fact that you must achieve your objectives strictly and reliably within the time limits.
- You have a risk mindset and able to deal with business and financial issues.
- You feel comfortable taking clear points of view, with solid arguments.
- You easily adapt to different clients and the size of the cases.
- You communicate in the interest of the funded projects and of the bank and you treat with empathy the various profiles of our contact persons.
- You have a team spirit, you are flexible and you have a great capacity for adaptation.
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
A challenging opportunity within an interesting environment.