Utilities Industry - Senior Manager
As part of our Utilities industry group you will be a trusted advisor to our electric, gas, water and waste clients, shaping and executing their business and IT transformation agendas. You’ll also help them navigate their biggest strategic initiatives and address the critical issues facing their businesses as disruptive forces from areas such as digital, distributed energy resources, renewable energy, transportation electrification, energy efficiency, and evolving energy consumer preferences impact their businesses. You’ll drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets.
If you join us, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build a long-term, trusted advisor relationship with clients
- Share and keep building your vision for the utilities industry with your clients
- Identify new business opportunities and managing the full trade cycle (proposal presentation, monitoring, approach, offer and negotiation…).
- Shape deals & follow up on them improving the client relationship / expectations to ensure great results
- Lead projects at Utilities clients in your area of expertise
- Client relationship and stakeholder management
- Contribute to expanding, setting the direction for and inspiring the Accenture BeLux Utilities community
- Set direction to establish goals for your area of responsibility
• University degree
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in the consulting industry or equivalent in an internal consulting role
• Minimum of 5 years of Utilities industry experience. Demonstrated experience and ability to address strategic components of Utilities Industry for both regulated and non-regulated companies
• Team player with good leadership capabilities
• Solution oriented, analytical, pro-active, pragmatic with a focus on delivering quality
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch or French is mandatory, additional languages are an asset;
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.