Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- You will be responsible for the development of new applications and for the improvement and maintenance of existing applications;
- You will translate functional analyzes into technical analyzes and help the analyst with the validation of technical specifications of applications;
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting second-line bugs and you will provide technical support to junior developers;
- You will test the developed programs so that they meet the desired improvements and adjustments;
- You will prepare the technical documentation, check the prepared documentation of the junior developers and possibly contribute to the functional documentation;
- You will follow the trends and evolutions concerning technologies and methodologies in your domain;
- You will send relevant information to your manager and you will provide useful input for reporting to management.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science;
- You have +/- 5 years of experience as a .NET Developer;
- You have a good knowledge of development in a Microsoft .NET environment, backend and frontend, and you are familiar with functional and technical analysis;
- You are familiar with the following technologies: C #, VB script, VBA, XSLT, HTML, Oracle, SQL server, SQL;
- You preferably have a basic knowledge of MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, NHibernate, Angular Type Script, SSIS / SSAS, services REST, Azure;
- You are looking for a varied position that involves challenges, you take initiative and you offer quality solutions;
- You like to work in a team, you are creative and you have a sense of responsibility;
- You are fluent both in Dutch and/or French, you have at least some basic knowledge of both Dutch and French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;