Intrasoft has recently been awarded new IT User Support contracts by different European Institutions in Luxembourg.
In order to complete its delivery teams, the department responsible for IT Infrastructure and Data Management Services within Intrasoft (DG2) is looking for IT Support Specialists. The command of French and English languages (level B2) is required.
Service Asset Management
Service Asset Management supports the end user IT asset lifecycle, and helps to ensure controlled and accurate information is available for the assets under EUS scope. Service asset management makes this information available when and where needed. The same team also maintains the hardware and software store (stock). The non-exhaustive list of job responsibilities as well as technical and specific skills / experience is shown below.
• Keep the CMDB up-to-date;
• First point of contact with suppliers;
• Monitoring of equipment orders;
• Produce reporting for consistency checking purposes (verification);
• Produce documentation and report on the needs (short and longer term) for end user equipment (HW and SW);
• Identify new equipment SW / HW based on user needs;
• Manage licensing contracts;
• Identify and track all licenses (Serial, users, status ... );
• Carry out audits to verify the availability of licenses (installed volumes vs licensed volumes);
• Manage warranty contracts;
• Management of maintenance contracts (SW / HW);
• Seek solutions to reduce costs;
• Reception and control the delivery of IT equipment;
• Manage all stocks and guarantee a defined minimum of assets;
• Manage and schedule all tasks related to IMACD concerning newcomers, people moves internally, temporary or permanent leavers.
Technical and specific skills / Experience
• Knowledge of end user HW/SW;
• Knowledge of ticketing tools and configuration management tools;