Our client provides intelligent and high-quality solutions.
Because of the expansion of the activities, they are looking for several new team members.
The IT team has a focus on offering user-friendly complex research models via Web or desktop applications. Analyzing and visualizing the model results in a four-dimensional context (time and space) is an important factor here.
As a full stack developer:
- You participate in the complete completion of a software project.
- You are responsible for the translation of a functional and / or technical analysis into code. You also provide support to the users of the applications. You do all this with an eye for detail, performance and quality.
- From your knowledge domain you give input to the project team and you give direction to the project to achieve a successful end result together.
- You work independently and formulate in a substantiated way possible technological solutions for the set challenge. You elaborate these solutions further and you test the results with the researchers or end customers.
- You take responsibility for the projects assigned to you and you have strong communication and organizational skills to successfully complete this within the specified time, quality and budget.
- You can make a well-founded time estimate for the various tasks in a project and perform these tasks independently.
- Bachelor or Master in computer science, engineering, sciences.
- You have experience in software engineering, development, architecture...
- Development experience in C++ (backend & frontend).
- You have broad IT knowledge in Web services & framework systems, among others.
- Experience in a Linux environment is a plus.
- Affinity with open source software.
- You have an open mind and you are team, customer and solution oriented.
- You take ownership and think in a problem-solving way.
- You can manage multiple tasks at the same time and you are able to set relevant priorities.
- You have good communication skills and you communicate fluently with technical and non-technical people, both orally and in writing.
- The language of instruction is mainly Dutch and English.
Our clients offers a permanent employment contract:
- A competitive salary, various fringe benefits including insurances, bonus, a modular package of holidays......
- Flexibility in working hours
- Innovation is major in their activity so training is foreseen to stay up-to date in your area of competences
- The opportunity to be part of an internationally important player