Strategic Planning and Reporting Supervisor - 056801
Strategic Planning and Reporting Supervisor
Europe Headquarters, Brussels
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to be part of the Europe Strategy team. Your role consists of supporting project managers to build and develop business cases that will serve/support discussions with top management on which projects UPS should pursue to continue growing. You will have responsibility for building financial models and evaluating initiative objectives. You will compile results and develop presentations to share findings internally to the project group to help the project manager take the right decisions. You will also support UPS long range planning process, which provides a long-term road map of initiatives and capital required to support the company’s growth objectives, by monitoring progress/performance of initiatives. Providing structured, regular updates and information to the executive leadership.
• Support strategic initiative owner with financial business case building and evaluation
• Ensure the quality standards for projects reporting and tracking progress are met.
• Introduce reporting process and report design improvements.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Successfully manage the relationships with all stakeholders and work with confidential matters.
• Organize, co-ordinate and prepare meetings minutes
• Knowledge management: constantly searching for new, relevant information and keeping the internal knowledge base up-to-date
• Ability to process data, analyze information and develop conclusions
• Eager to learn and proactive
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills including attention to details and ability to multi-task
• University degree in Finance or Economics
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
• Fluency in English (verbal and written)
• Strong proficiency in MS Office (Extensive use of MS Excel/Access)
Primary LocationBelgium-Region Office-Brussels