LuxTrust is looking for new talents who wish to feel engaged and to actively contribute to our growing company! We are a Trust Services Provider based in Luxembourg, and actively expanding our business internationally through several commercial and business initiatives. The company provides state-of-the-art on on-boarding, digital identities, strong authentication and security services, and qualified electronic signatures, all bundled into integrated digital documents & identity management solutions.
We are now recruiting:
Roles and Essential Activities:
You have experience and are talented in the following fields:
- Red Hat / Cent OS
- Bash scripting
- Middleware (Java Application Servers)
- Windows Server + Client + Terminal Server
- Active Directory, GPO, Print Servers
- Atlassian Suite
- Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Sciences
- Strong technical and analytic skills
- Strictly adhered to quality and security
- Skills and knowledge in PKI is an asset
- Solution driven & problem solving oriented
- Rigorous and methodic
- Proactive attitude
- Good team player and positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Foster team work and collaboration
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written
More than a growing company, you join a real international project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision. Development opportunities are present and require special commitment and motivation to make an impact on the quality of our services to international customers. You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment.
Permanent contract based in Capellen– Luxembourg. In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV by e-mail to Mr D. Fonck by clicking the Apply button below.