Do you want to advance your career in fund services and be part of the strategic pillar of TMF Luxembourg, this is your opportunity. The Funds Department is successfully growing and we are recruiting a Team Leader to deliver this enhancement. This could be a great step for an ambitious professional to become part of the Senior Management Team.
You will be managing a team consisting of highly skilled professionals providing high quality services towards our clients and partners. Moreover you will provide advise and guidance to our team members and oversee the most complex fund structures
Team Leader Private Equity and Real Estate Funds Department Luxembourg office
We offer an attractive annual salary based on experience and profile, a very competitive package, career opportunities and a challenging position within our growing industry!
About TMF Group:
TMF Group is the global expert in local business. With a network of offices across over 83 countries, 125 offices and over 7000 employees we help our clients expand and operate both within and beyond their home their home markets. In Luxembourg we have around 270 employees working for our international clients.
TMF Group Luxembourg is a recognised global player in the administration of Capital Markets transactions and PERE investments, providing a complete range of fund and business services tailored to meet client needs.
As an independent third party fund administrator, our specialist team provides flexible solutions for every fund administration need - from formation and ongoing administration, to depositary and shareholder services. We offer a full range of globalisation services, helping funds stay compliant.
We work with structures across the full investment spectrum, from private equity and real estate funds, to trade financing, debt and fund of fund structures.
- Supervise and manage the Fund Department
- Responsible for daily operations of the team, mainly NAV calculations and financial reporting’s
- Responsible for the compliance of business undertaking under the financial sector law
- Managing projects in relation to process management and efficiencies
- Supervise and lead regulatory reporting
- Coach and mentor the team
- You have 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Several years of experience in Private Equity or Real Estate Fund Administration
- Accounting and/ or financial background required
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset).