Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
Job Description :
- You will be responsible for the planning, the management and the delivery of program objectives to agree milestones, quality and budget;
- You will be ultimately responsible for delivery of the projects within time and budget;
- You will establish best practices, define and standardize process and framework within the team and you will communicate and implement the methodology and processes;
- You will challenge business requirements and functional designs and you will challenge for alternative proposals with a positive impact on the business case;
- You will supervise a team of Project- and Program Managers. You will set their objectives and you will evaluate them, you will check and approve timesheets, and you will ensure the right training in collaboration with HR;
- You will develop KPI’s, you will track them and report issues for management action;
- You will define evaluation strategies to monitor performance and you will determine the need for improvements;
- You will coach Project- and Program Managers and guide/facilitate the further development of the PM community of our client.
- You have a Master’s Degree or you are equivalent through relevant professional experience;
- You have at least 10 years of experience in Project & Program Management and management of Business processes, of which preferably at least 5 years as a people manager within the focus domain of ICT;
- You have in depth knowledge of ITSM and ITBM processes, having experience with ServiceNow is an asset;
- You own Project Management certification : PM², PMBOK and/or PMI;
- You have knowledge of Agile and IT4IT;
- You are able to apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You have a high level of organizational sensitivity and you are resistant to stress.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client’s policy;
- A healthy work-life balance.