Our customer is a well-known, internationally oriented company based near Brussels. Their service is the result of team work of more than 3500 employees worldwide, with a wide diversity in skills and nationalities. This enriches their daily jobs. Whatever position you hold in this company, you are always challenged with providing the best service possible to their customers.
Responsible to maintain a high level quality and performance of the digital solutions:
- Design, develop, maintain and execute automation scripts
- Set-up Test Automation framework and scripts in the continuous integration process
- Configuring and maintaining the Test Tools
- Set-up reporting in the test management tool. Analyse and report test results.
- A Bachelor in Informatics or equivalent through experience in software testing
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of French and or Dutch, spoken
- Development experience or knowledge of test automation frameworks
- ISTQB certification or any test tool certification will be considered as an asset
- You have sound knowledge of structured testing, testing methodologies and test techniques, experience with Agile and / or Devops
- Experience with testing tools (MS UI, MS CUI, Ranorex, Selenium, Appium, MS App Center, Soap UI, ...)
- Experience in development or automation test in the Mobile environment (IOS, Android)
- Experience in performance/load tests will be considered as an asset
- Knowledge of C#
- You demonstrate good communication skills
- Autonomous and flexible.
Our clients offers a:
- Competitive salary and lots of benefits.
- Dynamic and international work environment