• Elaborate test strategies, based on product & regulatory requirements. Ensure the coherence of all the test activities with the relevant test strategies.
• Provide support to design teams in the design of test environments & scenarios and in test campaigns execution at system level.
• Maintain and develop available test environments (SiL, HiL, etc. environments)
• Maintain compliance & verification matrices, in collaboration with experts.
• Provide improvements to the technological roadmap and support the associated research activities.
• Master’s degree in Electromechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience with safety-critical systems testing.
• Experience in software development & scripting.
• Knowledge about flight mechanics.
• Fluency in English. Dutch or French is a plus.