| || |
Are you a marketing miracle ? Can you make your innovative ideas stick ? Applynow !
As a Trade Marketer you will act within the DIY (Do It Yourself) and Food & Discounters division and ensure the correct execution of all marketing activities, and you translate the international strategies and product launches into the Benelux market.
In this role you will:
- Define and implement the marketing and communication plan, both online and offline.
- Be responsible for category management and developproposals for marginimprovement and sell-out optimization at the retailer.
- Analyze the sales figures and the competitionmarket. In addition, you monitor the developments within the market segment and take specific measures to adjust.
- Introduce new product ranges in close cooperationwith the sales team, operations and yourcolleaguesfromHamburg. You take care of the complete launch package which can be used by your sales colleagues.
- You also create a product forecast, monitor the budget and manage the pricing for your product categories.
- Develop innovative POS materials, promotions and online activities in collaboration with other marketing specialists (designer and online marketer) in order to increase the return.
- Support the sales team during annual customer meetings to determine the marketing plan in consultation with the customer.
- Organizetradefairsand othercommercial events.
- Attend international marketing meetings as a representative of the Benelux market.
- Report to the Head of Trade Marketing Consumer & Craftsmen.
Keywords: marketing, trade marketing, trademarketer, POS, sales, forecast, marketing plan, communication plan, strategy
The ideal Trade Marketer meets the following criteria:
- Higher education in economics, marketing or related.
- Successful marketing experience of minimum 3 years, preferably in consumer products (FMCG / DIY / retail)
- Experience in online trade marketing is a plus.
- Is responsible, independent, hands-on and solution-oriented.
- Has that commercial drive and puts the focus on the customer.
- Has projectmanagement skills and succeeds in setting priorities, without losing sight of the big picture.
- Has numerical and analytical insight and works fluently in Excel (pivot tables, pricing reasoning, margin calculations)
- Teamplayerwithconvincing communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- Prepared to travel regularly within the Benelux and to Hamburg (20-30%)
- A competitivesalarybased on knowledge and experiencewithextra-legalbenefitssuch as meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, laptop, mobile phone and bonus system.
- You are part of a dynamic and professional team whoputsteamwork on the first place and takespersonal input intoconsideration.
- Various internal and external training opportunities.
- Be part of an organizationthat stands for: empowerment, excellence, collaboration & appreciation.
Our partner, tesa, is one of the world'slargestmanufacturers of technical tapes and self-adhesive system solutions (more than 7,000 products) for industrial and professionalcustomers as well as consumers (office, garden and home). They are market leaders in various segments with a market share of more than 50%. To strengthen their Consumer & Craftsmen team, they are looking for a Trade Marketer.
Solliciteer online of contacteer “Kevin Dannau” van Verpoucke Consulting op +32 489 61 13 67
Voor meer vacatures surf naar http://www.verpouckeconsulting.be
| || |