Writing Specialist - 058667
UPS is the world's largest package delivery company and apremier provider of global supply chain management solutions, with a legendaryreputation for great service.
Are you ready to join a dynamic, international workingenvironment? UPS’s Employee Communications department is looking to hire aWriting Specialist to join the team at the company’s Europe Region headquartersin Brussels, Belgium, where you’ll play a pivotal role in helping to informmore than 40,000 employees across Europe with all the exciting happenings inthe UPS world.
What you’ll do
• As our designated storyteller, you’ll support our teamwith the development and execution of all written content across a variety ofchannels, including: online articles, speeches, print, and social media
• You’ll completely own the content calendar for theentire Europe Region – hunting downstory ideas, following leads, conducting interviews and research, and makingconnections to broader company themes and messages
• Use your tech-savvy capabilities to publish content toour internal website, assist fellow authors with Content Management System(CMS) support, and curate email news blasts to thousands of your colleaguesacross Europe (and beyond)
• Collaborate with your peers and experimentwith different mediums to ensure all materials produced form a holistic contentstrategy (text, video, imagery, etc.)
What you’ll need
• A university degree, preferably in Communications,English, or Journalism
• Outstanding verbal and written English – any additionalEuropean languages would be an asset
• Creativity, imagination, and a curious nature are anintrinsic part of your personality
• Exceptional copywriting, editing, and proofreadingskills
• Ability to multi-task and produce high qualitymaterials under tight deadlines• Above all else, you’re a communicator at heartwith the exceptional ability to create clear, digestible content for a diverse,international audience
Primary LocationBelgium-Region Office-Brussels